You are here
FromDual Performance Monitor for MySQL 0.9.2 has been released
FromDual has the pleasure to announce the release of the new version 0.9.2 of its popular Database Performance Monitor for MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Server mpm.
This release makes
mpm compatible with Zabbix v2.2 and contains various minor bug fixes and improvements.
You can download
mpm from here.
In the inconceivable case that you find a bug in
mpm please report it to our Bugtracker.
Any feedback, statements and testimonials are welcome as well! Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New installation of mpm v0.9.2
Please follow our mpm installation guide.
Upgrade from 0.x to 0.9.2
# cd /download # tar xf mysql_performance_monitor-0.9.2.tar.gz # cd /opt # tar xf /download/mysql_performance_monitor_agent-0.9.2.tar.gz # rm -f mpm # ln -s mysql_performance_monitor_agent-0.9.2 mpm
No other upgrade requirements are known.
Changes in mpm v0.9.2
- Fix of
zabbix_senderreturn code change from Zabbix v2.2 and v2.1.7 fixed (bug #124).
- Log rotate problem caught.
- 2 exit errors fixed.
- Default file locations adapted to the newest standard.
GLOBAL VARIABLESinstead of
- Cache file is removed instead of shrinked now, and remove lock file message should be at the right place.
- Agent locking problem fixed.
- Check of upload file size and shrink introduced.
mpm agent and MaaS
- Proxy settings should be considered now for MaaS solution.
- Data upload switched from http to https.
- Send data made more verbose related to http/s send method errors and prepared for https only behaviour.
- DRBD information is now reported correctly (bug #133).
mpm templates for Zabbix
- Some items added to templates according to customer needs.