You are here
FromDual releases new version of its MySQL Performance Monitor
FromDual releases its new version v0.5 of its MySQL Performance Monitor working with Zabbix.
What has changed so far in this release:
- Recommended Location has changed to /usr/local
- FromDual agent log files are rotated now.
- There are now 2 different packages: One for the Agent and one for the Templates.
- Some of the graphs were improved.
- Missing status and system variable information were added and some were fixed.
- Verbosity of logging information was adjusted.
- A module for monitoring additional informations for Linux servers was added.
- Agent caches now the data if it has no access to server. This gives the possibility to run the agent without an installed Zabbix Server and load the data later on off-site.
- Start/stop scripts for running Zabbix agent and server under the mysql user were added.
- Status information for the Aria Storage Engine were added.
The MySQL Performance Monitor is free of costs and the modules are offered under GPL.
You can get it from our download page.
If you find some problems or have suggestions to improve this solution please let us know about.